We were very proud to hold our first ever Christingle Morning on 1st December. The children made Christingles and learned about what each different part of the Christingle means. Local clergy came to join in with the children and a worship celebration was held in the hall.
The Christingle speaks of the world in which we live and we pray today.
- For all Christians that we may be the mirrors of the light of Christ in the world
- For those who do not know the light of Christ in their lives
- For those who bear responsibility in our world for government, education, trade and commerce and communication
- For all young children who lack the basic necessities of food,
- For those who are sick, anxious, lonely and fearful.
Here at St
The Children’s Society is a national charity that runs local projects, helping children and young people when they are at their most
They also campaign for changes to laws affecting children and young people, to stop the mistakes of the past being repeated in the future.
Supporters, like us at St